[OSM-dev] Adding features to the wiki; single username/password and multilingual

Oliver White streetmap at blibbleblobble.co.uk
Fri Jun 23 12:47:52 BST 2006

On Thursday 22 June 2006 23:42, Rich wrote:
> *Update the wiki to the newest mediawiki version

That by itself should be a big benefit to what we can do with the wiki.

Another thing to consider while you're playing with wiki software, is the
types of files that can be uploaded to it - e.g. do we want to allow gpx and
osm files so that you can store a village's data.osm in the wiki and others
can render that without having to download from the main server.  Maybe
consider allowing xcf (GIMP) files so we can upload layered images, PDF files
for rendered output, or even ZIP files for snippets of software.