[OSM-dev] way 7062297, is this new?

Thu Oct 9 09:16:46 BST 2008

Stefan de Konink wrote:

> Then disable *ANY* edits with this borked editor: "Potlatch 0.10c" and
> revert back to a version that did not produce duplicates.

Er, hate to rain on your parade, but if you'd actually have taken
0.00001us to look, you'd see that Potlatch 0.10c has already been
superseded.

Incidentally, we're all volunteers, "please" and "thank you" and "I
beg from the depths of my heart" work a lot better than "I *DEMAND*
you do *THIS* or I will *SHOOT* you oh and I'm telling *TEACHER* about
you".

cheers
Richard