[OSM-dev] Planet Updates

Shane Reynolds shane28r at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 11:39:42 BST 2012

Hi Frederik,

Thanks for the info. Realised the scripts would need to change once the new
DB was available, just did not want to deal with that twice if the new
planets were likely to appear soon (we always use the latest planet file
and then just the diffs for the current week). However as it sounds like
the new DB is a little while away so it may be worth processing the
redaction directory in the interim period.

Shane