[OSM-dev] Update on redaction bot and minutely diffs

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 15:54:16 BST 2012

Andy just pointed out that it should probably be mentioned that you
only need to mess with the osmosis state file if your osmosis was up
to date with planet.osm.org when the invalid diffs were generated and
it progressed beyond sequence number 141272.

I believe Grant deleted the invalid diffs pretty quickly so if you
were trailing behind on updates or if you only update periodically,
your osmosis may not have gotten up to the invalid diffs and no action
is required. So check the sequence number before replacing the state
file.

Toby