[OSM-dev] [Potlatch2][RFC] Internationalization(i18n) of map_features

Hiroshi Miura(@osmf) miurahr at osmf.jp
Sat Oct 27 10:37:43 GMT 2012

Hi,

I tried to make an utility which convert localized xml file from map_features xml definition.
Now it works. I'd like to call for review/comment for it.

Here is a code.
https://github.com/miurahr/map_features_converter

You need JDK and ant to test the utility.
after clone git repository, just you can do '$ ant'

I also developed an ant script to integrate the utility.
Now build.xml generate <locale>.zip files that can be loaded
into potlatch2 as asset.
You can see demonstration of localized features on potlatch2 with
args["assets"] = 'locale/ja_JP.zip';

https://github.com/miurahr/potlatch2/tree/i18n-features

Could you test and review this proposal?

Hiroshi

--
Hiroshi Miura
OpenStreetMap Japan