[HOT] Planning a map-athon for Japan..which part to map?

Verhelst, Lieke lieke.verhelst at wur.nl
Tue Mar 22 12:54:59 GMT 2011

Dear HOT members

We are a team of GIS and Remote Sensing students and researchers in Wageningen the Netherlands.
Next Thursday we will organise a 3 hour benefit OSM map-athon for Japan (17:00 -20:00 GMT+1).
We are hoping to have some 40 people involved, so my question is: do you have a particular area that we can work on at that time?
By the way, the video and blog are very informative! Thanks!!

Met vriendelijke groeten, Regards,

Lieke Verhelst MSc.
Alterra, onderdeel van Wageningen UR
Centrum voor Geo-informatie
Postbus 47, 6700 AA, Wageningen
Wageningen Campus, Gebouw GAIA (100)
Droevendaalsesteeg 3, 6708 PB, Wageningen
Tel. +31 (0)317 481658
http://www.alterra.wur.nl<http://www.alterra.wur.nl/>
http://www.disclaimer-nl.wur.nl/
http://nl.linkedin.com/in/liekeverhelst