[HOT] Interview for german TV (zdf.info) about HOT

Dagmar Ege mail at dagmarege.de
Tue May 8 13:51:37 BST 2012

Hello,

I`m a german TV journalist working on a short piece for the german TV channel zdf.info about OSM. I`m very impressed by HOT`s vivid activities and would like to ask, if you could recommend a HOT`s member in Germany/Berlin who could give me a short interview in front of the camera about actual HOT activities.
The Interview should take place at short notice next week in Berlin. So if there would be a person to talk to, we would be pleased to include this aspect in our piece about OSM!

Looking forward to hear from you!

Best regards,
Dagmar Ege

DAGMAR EGE