[Imports] ourFootPrints.de data import has started

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 16:11:00 GMT 2010

Yup,
20 megs sounds like a reasonable 'Max volume' for 1 (sane) person to
deal with. :@)

The Victoria area is/was 50 megsish, which caused me a headache as i
lost interest when it got close to about 20 megs, and my work became
sloppy as a result.

Thats a great reason why the Sidney suburb area isnt mapped yet. :)

Fortunatly, in Vancouver Adam figured out how to cut the area into 25
'squares' so it would be easier for people to deal with. He used the
method (or a similar one) that Emelie mentioned.

Sam

--
Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blog:  http://Acrosscanadatrails.blogspot.com