[Imports] IBGE license statement

Svavar Kjarrval svavar at kjarrval.is
Fri Jul 5 22:36:22 UTC 2013

Hi.

I don't think they understand the term public domain. If there are any
restrictions on the usage of data based on copyright, like mentioning
the source, then there are copyright restrictions. But if there are no
other restrictions, despite their misunderstanding of the public domain,
there should be no license incompatibilities.

With regards,
Svavar Kjarrval