[Imports] Public bicycle service in Barcelona (Bicing)

Celso González celso at mitago.net
Tue Sep 30 11:01:32 UTC 2014

Hi

I'm trying to import the public network of bicycle rentals in Barcelona (bicing.cat)

They have released as opendata the data of all stations
http://opendata.bcn.cat/opendata/ca/catalog/TRANSPORT/bicing/

License CC BY 3.0

Intended tags:

amenity=bicycle_rental
ref=NUMBER OF STATION
name=STREET NAME, NUMBER
network=Bicing
operator=Clear Channel
capacity=(FREE SLOTS + BIKES) rounded up in 3 multiples

The overpass api displays 180 current stations with several tags schemas
'amenity=bicycle_rental in Barcelona'

I have prepared a script https://github.com/PerroVerd/imports_osm/tree/master/bicing-barcelona
that generates two import files

The first one shows the stations that doesnt have a current station in 100m around (246)
I intend to upload this file with a separated account one time and the import request is
related to only this one.

The other file displays the "conflicts" with previus data and I intend to do a manual merge
case by case (180)

Best regards

--
Celso González