[josm-dev] Microsoft gains access to aerial imagery

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 19:24:32 GMT 2010

As of about an hour ago JOSM's slippymap plugin supports Bing aerial maps. I
haven't publicized it yet because the official (technical) announcement
 hasn't come out yet specifying what the URL requests should look like or if
we have to include attribution. That being said, the slippymap plugin at
r24352 includes support.