[josm-dev] PicLayer - modification
pekarskiy.valeriy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 10:41:17 GMT 2011
Not sure about subject of the thread. I recently posted to my diary
and #osm-ru about my refactoring of PicLayer plugin, and now posting
here to get any opinions/suggestions/comments.
At least everyone who tried to use PicLayer hated scale, move, rotate
actions that should allow any affine transformation of the picture,
but take a lot of time to place it correctly. As affine
transformations are natively supported by Java2D, there is a way to
place picture on the map with referencing 3 points at the picture and
at the map. My PicLayer modification allows it.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11265861/piclayer.7z - here is archive with
source code and compiled plugin.
1. Install plugin (you should install piclayer from josm plugins
preferences, then replace jar file with from archive one)
2. Download some map area.
3. PicLayer menu->New Picture Layer from...
4. Picture is shown with red dot at the center. (That point may be
removed in any time, was put only as an example)
5. Add new red dots at the key points.
6. Select red points (green oval is drawn) and click on new place
where this point should be on the map - piclayer will transform.
7. You can also move red points - click on new place with Ctrl pressed
- no transformation will be applied.
- Perspective transformations - they are not implemented at Java2D
- loadWorldfile not works yet, but I can implement that if you have
any examples of world files.
So... The question is - is that worth to be put to SVN? Any comments
More information about the josm-dev