[josm-dev] Fwd: [Talk-de] JOSM Plugin no_more_mapping

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Fri Oct 19 21:36:35 BST 2012

Hi,

Someone noticed that there is a plugin called "no more mapping" which
claims to "stop JOSM from working forever".

The plugin has been added to SVN by user zverik and it seems to be a
relatively harmless prank. I don't know the motivation but if the
motivation was to demonstrate that even "bad" plugins can easily be
offered by JOSM to the unsuspecting user then it succeeded ;)

I will remove it from SVN now. Zverik, are you reading this? Can you
explain why you did that?

Bye
Frederik