[Legal-general] Success Achieved! Finally got logged into telascience server space for OSMPD!

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 21:41:13 GMT 2008

I wanted to quickly share some good news. After a couple weeks of
effort, lots of patient help from Martin Spott, an installation of
WinSCP, and at least two attempts to generate security keys, I got
logged onto the telascience server and created a root directory for
our OSMD data!

This means we've got a home for our stuff!

Please let me know when you have data that needs to be loaded to the
server. I'll start work on the repository structure and the index web
page as soon as possible. It be great if we could capitalize on some
of the current frustration with the new license process. :]

Let me know if you have any questions.

Landon