[OSM-legal-talk] FW: Crown copyright dates ( OS Reference 72267)

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 14 00:45:56 BST 2009

Phillip,

That's where I was coming from and specifically why I quoted the examples I
did. I certainly think its worth an appeal (but perhaps discussion with them
first) in line with what you say. I don't really know why the 1:25 first
services was so hit and miss with a printed (c). very few have them (mostly
a few in the 1950's). All the early editions just have the format as per my
examples but without the revision.

Incidentally the vast majority of these maps only have minor changes or
minor corrections. Just a handful have major changes.

Happy for you to lead the way here.

Cheers

Andy