[OSM-legal-talk] [DRAFT] Contributor Terms 1.2

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Wed Nov 17 02:30:20 GMT 2010

There have been several revisions to a new draft of the Contributor
Terms from the LWG over the last few meetings.

https://docs.google.com/View?id=dd9g3qjp_933xs7nvfb

Various draft versions have been around for a while.  I think we've
improved the CT with each revision.  LWG have had some wonderful
suggestions from members of the community that are incorporated in the
current draft.

On the other hand it feels like there have been more folks with
criticisms of CT v1.0 than there are folks who have taken the time to
offer a patch.  So I'm particularly interested in hearing from those
who criticize CT v1.0.  What do you think of the current draft of the
contributor terms?  Is this an improvement?  What aspects address your
concerns regarding previous versions?  What aspects could be further
improved and how?