[osmosis-dev] Problems with the tag transform plugin

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Sun Sep 30 14:02:07 BST 2012

I've taken a look at tagtransform and added it to the main Osmosis codebase
here to get it working again:
https://github.com/brettch/osmosis/tree/tagtransform

Note that I have violated the original GPL licence by copying it into the
Public Domain Osmosis codebase so this may only stay here temporarily.
I've asked Dave separately to see if he'll allow it to be moved into Public
Domain.  If he's not comfortable with that it will need to remain separate.

I've made a large number of changes to the codebase, however the actual
compilation problem preventing compilation against 0.41 is fixed in this
commit.  This commit could probably be applied to the existing SVN-based
tagtransform codebase.
https://github.com/brettch/osmosis/commit/25711901df41e6950613dea901e3a15ad7ce93a1