[openstreetmap-website] Changeset view (#20)
Martijn van Exel
m at rtijn.org
Mon Feb 27 16:43:33 GMT 2012
On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 6:42 PM, Tom Hughes <tom at compton.nu> wrote:
> I've added this to http://tomh.apis.dev.openstreetmap.org/ and I'd like to
> know what people think.
I like where this is going in general. A cleaner, less cluttered
design. This is what I am trying to accomplish with the user account
settings page as well.
A few observations:
* There's some redundant information. I like the 'With Potlatch 2' in
the little Meta block, but we don't really need to repeat the meta
tags in the main info block, then. The build version could be a
tooltip for those who really want to know.
* I have never seen the merit of having the bbox in coordinates. The
map (the size does not bother me but I haven't looked on a small
screen) does a good job of displaying where it is. Can't we just do
away with that?
* Same with the pagination. Is it really useful to be able to browse
to the next changeset / node / way?
Node / Way page:
* The 'edit way'/'edit node' links do not select the object in P2. I
don't know if they're supposed to, but that's what I'd expect it to
* The 'view history' link could also go next to the current version
number: Version: 2 (view history)
martijn van exel
1109 1st ave #2
salt lake city, ut 84103
More information about the rails-dev