[Tagging] Fwd: [Talk-us] Highway Tagging Consensus to Improve OSM (and address some of 41 latitude's concerns)

Nathan Edgars II neroute2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 22:03:27 BST 2010

Forwarding this to the tagging list: should the name tag on a
highway=motorway_junction node be used for the destinations on the
exit sign or only for a special name if the junction has one (like in
Germany I believe all junctions have a one-city name, and many US toll
roads name their interchanges)?