[Tagging] Feature Proposal - TMC - New tagging scheme for TMC
ewoerner at kde.org
Sun Apr 29 16:08:05 BST 2012
based on the changes I believe are important I added a modified proposal to the wiki:
* Versions are an (optional) part of the proposal. If they are not needed, they can be left out, so this does not complicate tagging.
* TABCD is enclosed by ":" on both sides now.
* Directions of ways are properly taken into account. Ignoring the direction makes TMC information useless on non-oneway ways (which I already argued for in a previous mail).
* Point locations may have an extent.
* Added some informational notes about error checking.
More information about the Tagging