[Tagging] RFC - emergency=aed (defibrillator)

Johan Jönsson johan.j at goteborg.cc
Thu Jul 26 09:29:57 BST 2012

I thought it would be a good thing to at öleast pass the proposal-phase for
the tag emergency=aed

#The value aed seem to be the agreed value, it is a abbrevation of Automatic
External Defibrillator (An AED is a device designed for the layman to treat
life threatening cardiac arrhythmias).

#The key seem to have migrated from man_made to amenity to medical to
emergency.
the contributors to the map prefers medical=aed according to taginfo.

See more at the proposal page
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/automated_external_defibri
llator

Anyhow, I seemed it fit to take this proposal up one more time, as the tagging
pair emergency=aed never was sent out to RFC.