[Tagging] How to tag: Legally separated ways (2nd Part)

Martin Vonwald imagic.osm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 07:06:48 GMT 2012

Hi (again)!

Thanks for all the answers. I would like to ask three more (the last
one for this week - promised!):

Same image as before:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:Lanes_Example_2.png

Now consider part 4 to 6. At what point would you split the way coming
from part 4?
a) Before the end of part 4
b) At the end of part 4/start of part 5
c) In the middle of part 5
d) At the end of part 5/start of part 6
e) Tell me!

Two more questions to slip lanes:
Where would you start the way of a deceleration lane?
a) At the beginning of the lane
b) In the middle of the lane
c) At that point where it is legally not possible to leave/enter the
deceleration lane
d) At that point where the lane is physically separated from the motorway
e) Tell me!

Where would you join the way of a acceleration lane with the way of
the motorway?
a) Where the physical separation ends
b) Where the legal separation ends
c) In the middle of the acceleration lane
d) At the end of the acceleration lane
e) Tell me!

If possible reason you decisions.

Many thanks!