[Tagging] Ski resort (once again)

yvecai yvecai at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 21:14:52 GMT 2013

The problem is the following: in this link, the nordic pistes belong to
several interconnected 'resorts' or 'domains':

http://www.pistes-nordiques.org/?zoom=13&lat=46.80895&lon=6.43328&layers=&e=false&m=raster

There is the pistes of 'L'Auberson', 'Les Fourgs', 'La Seigne' and 'Jougne'.

I think a relation where we could find those names would be great. To
tag each way and relation with a 'resort' tag why not, but error-prone.
I agree this is a just 'collection' of stuff, but these 'resorts'
doesn't necessarily obey to administrative boundaries or geographical
features.

So what about a relation:
type=site
site=piste
piste:type=nordic
name='La Seigne'
role=entrance could be helpful to know where to park.

What do you think ?

Yves