[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - shop=bakery,confectionery

Murry McEntire murry.mcentire at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 19:19:21 UTC 2013

A proposal for improving the current misleading definitions and misuse of
bakeries and confectioneries and adding tags for the types of goods
sold.isnow ready for additional comment.

This is a revised version of a proposal that was strongly voted down. The
split of bakery shop types is gone, the "diet:" version of some tags is now
used, and some additional cleanup was done.

The link to the (revised) proposal page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposal/Shop%3Dbakery,confectionery

I'm be opening this for voting in a few days since this is a reopening of
the commenting period started June 11th. I am interpreting  the first vote
as comment for a strong revision of the proposal. A link to the previous
proposal version can be found on the talk page (comments tab).

Thank you to those who participated in the discussion for shaping and
adding ideas to  the proposal. Thank you voters on the first version, it's
good to see interested participation.

Murry (user CS Mur)