[Talk-ca] [Imports] Proposed import: Surrey, BC waterways

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Sun Apr 3 22:21:49 BST 2011

I've rendered an area locally at
http://maps.paulnorman.ca/surreywater.html?bbox=-122.88,49.08,-122.82,49.12

This is OSM data + drains + streams. Culverts are not included. There is
some overlap between NHN and Surrey data which would not be present in the
import.

An example of the worst case for waterways is can be found in Bridgeview at
http://maps.paulnorman.ca/surreywater.html?bbox=-122.8773,49.2068,-122.8680,
49.2108

Hopefully this will help with determining if we want the roadside ditch
information.