[OSM-ja] Japanese text

Nobuhiro Iwamatsu iwamatsu @ nigauri.org
2008年 4月 12日 (土) 02:32:04 BST

Hi, Lucas.

Thank you for your work.
This is good!
On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:29:59 -0700 (PDT)
Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio <juan_lucas_dr @ yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello, I am writing an OSM flyer (leaflet) in Japanese. The problem is that I dont know Japanese, so I need some help with the translation. I have used an automatic translator but I don't think the result is very good. I have attached a ZIP file with two texts: in English and the automatic translation in Japanese (encoding EUC). Can someone please open the Japanese version and correct it and send it to me again? It is very short. Thank you.

I was going to read your sentences. It is possible to understand as Japanese as this is
enough.
However, Japanese exists a lot of same meanings, and is difficult the usage.
I plan to correct this, and to contribute to ML again with you.

Best regards,
 Nobuhiro
--
Nobuhiro Iwamatsu