[OSM-ja] osapon imports

Satoshi IIDA nyampire @ gmail.com
2012年 10月 16日 (火) 22:59:03 GMT

Hi

Please let me confirm one point.

Is it mandatory to using dedicated account to import?
We devided the import works, and did from our personal account.
Apologies for my lack of understanding.

MLIT seems old data, and newly converted, from my view.
(old converted data is "natural=wood", but newly one is "landuse=forest")

Documentation of MLIT imports are on following wikipage.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue/Japan_KSJ2_Import