[talk-ph] OSM - JOSM open discussion event this week

Enzo Losantas joselorenzo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 10:53:10 GMT 2008

Hello!

We are currently planning to do a simple OSM / JOSM presentation and
discussion with 3rd yr College students from Lasalle-Benilde, taft campus -
2544 Taft Avenue, Manila 1004, this week (Wednesday or Thursday tentative).

We are essentially planning to discuss and open this opportunity for these
students to be aware of openstreetmap, get a feel of trying to do mapping
edits (through JOSM) and probably entice them to be consistent contributors
in the future as part of the growing Filipino mapping community!

I encourage everyone to take part in this event and maybe contribute with a
simple talk or a simple presentation in anything related to OSM / JOSM. Dont
hesitate to contact me through joselorenzo at gmail.com or through this mailing
list for further questions.

Sorry for the late notice, but I do hope to hear from you soon! Keep in
touch!

Thanks!
Enzo Losantas