[talk-ph] 1st OpenStreetMap Philippines Mapping Party Success!

Ronny Ager-Wick - Develo Ltd. raw at develo.ltd.uk
Sun May 17 22:27:49 BST 2009

Rally,
This "mobile mapping rig" sounds interesting!
Any info about that would be great as I'm looking at making a low cost
setup like that in the near future.
I've never connected a GPS to a Linux laptop (well, any laptop actually)
before so it's good to know about what has already been done to avoid
unnecessary compatibility problems.
Ronny.