[talk-ph] Need help in analyzing the changesets from a user

Ed Garcia eppgarcia at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 01:37:40 BST 2010

just wondering ...

is there a way, or, I hope there is a way where the roads and POIs can be
"locked" by "qualified or certified" mappers.  Where certain edits
(especially for changes to already correct entities in the map) can only be
done by such mappers?  Or maybe where such mappers can easily retract the
effects of the changesets?

just wondering ...

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 11:28 PM, Eugene Alvin Villar <seav80 at gmail.com>wrote:

> This user <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/du1nij> has edited many roads
> in Metro Manila.
>
> These two changesets are quite problematic:
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/4410576 (update taguig and
> tondo)
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/4421045 (aligned road)
>
> He has no public traces and he has changed the shape of some roads for the
> worse.
>
> I think that he has recorded some traces and didn't realize that the GPS is
> affected by the urban canyon effect.

website administrator:
- www.waypoints.ph
- reeflife.eppgarcia.com