[Talk-transit] NOVAM is back
christoph at b3e.net
Sun Nov 1 17:31:24 GMT 2009
And another update of NOVAM:
- Internet Explorer 8 should now work (make sure it is not in
compatibility mode). It is quite slow though compared to the other
- The naptan:Bearing tag is used to show an arrow on the bus stop icons
indicating the direction of busses stopping at a stop.
- Added a stylesheet for printing. It should work in Firefox. Opera and
IE do not display the vector overlay on the printout :(
- Added "Edit in JOSM" link. This requires the JOSM remote control
plugin to work.
- The current node will be automatically selected when opening Potlatch
(thanks Shaun). Also, there will be a warning if the Potlatch window
is already open.
- The current colour scheme is now included in the permalink.
- Cookies now expire after 60 days instead of at the end of the session.
- The Birmingham scheme is now longer displaying stops as completed
despite them still having "naptan:unverified=yes".
- shelter=no is no longer a required tag in the "Peter Miller" scheme.
Christoph Böhme <christoph at b3e.net> schrieb:
> I've updated Novam. It now supports multiple colour schemes and also
> highlights errors in the tagging of stops.
> At the moment three colour schemes are defined:
> 1. The original Birmingham one
> 2. Chris Hill's colour scheme for Hull (with slightly different
> colours though)
> 3. Peter Miller's colour scheme which should work for most of the UK
> (please tell me if you rather not have the colour scheme named after
> These colour schemes should work but they might need some fine tuning.
> Additional colour schemes can easily be added. If you are interested
> in writing one have a look at . The file lacks documentation but it
> should be clear from the three existing schemes how schemes are
>  http://mappa-mercia.org/novam/scripts/Novam/Schemes.js
> Christoph Boehme <christoph at b3e.net> schrieb:
> > Good Morning,
> > this is just to let you know that NOVAM is working again. It can be
> > found on http://mappa-mercia.org/novam . Please update any old links
> > and booksmarks.
> > Since I decided not to implement a merging functionality on the
> > website I have removed most of the old user interface elements and
> > made the NOVAM viewer the new interface. Please tell me if you miss
> > any functionality from the old user interface.
> > I will update the colour coding of the bus stops at the weekend.
> > Cheers,
> > Christoph
> > _______________________________________________
> > Talk-transit mailing list
> > Talk-transit at openstreetmap.org
> > http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-transit
> Talk-transit mailing list
> Talk-transit at openstreetmap.org
More information about the Talk-transit