[Talk-us] Neighborhood classification: (was: Upcoming Mapping Parties in the Bay Area)

Alan Brown adbrown1967 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 00:05:01 GMT 2008

>  Dec 6th: San Francisco: Urban Mapping's Office, 690 Fifth Street, Suite 200 San Francisco
>  wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/San_Francisco
There was a discussion here about classifying neighborhoods ... it's interesting to see the next mapping party is being held at Urban Mapping.  They probably have the most experience in categorizing neighborhoods of anyone I'm familiar with; they know their niche.  I don't know if they'd have interest in discussing these matters on that occasion, but they would certainly be the ones to ask.

-Alan