[Talk-us] US Chapter temporary Board Nomination

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Sat Feb 6 14:20:43 GMT 2010

I accept the nomination to run for the temporary board of the US chapter of
the OSM Foundation.

I have been a participant in the working group for the US chapter since
the regular calls started in November of last year. I am reasonably current
in the issues at hand and thus can hit the ground running.

I have served in officer and board positions in other not-for-profit
organizations currently and in the past and feel that I have a fair grasp of
the issues involved in the administration of such organizations. I look
forward to continuing to help in the launch of the US Chapter of the OSM
Foundation.

Richard Welty