[Talk-us] US Chapter temporary Board Nomination

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Mon Feb 8 15:46:52 GMT 2010

I'm going to jump on this thread as well.

I accept the nomination to run for the temporary board of the US Chapter of OSM.

I was on the board of the DC Rollergirls when they incorporated as a
non-profit as well obtained tax-exempt status.  I think my experience
going through this process will be helpful to the US Chapter of OSM.
Though I've been missing from the calls the past couple weeks due to
the earthquake in Haiti, previously I was helping organize the US
chapter and figuring out how we could run this election process.

I'm excited about the prospect of an official US chapter so that we
can interact in a more official capacity with governments within the
United States.

Thanks,

Kate Chapman