[Talk-us] US Chapter temporary Board Nomination

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 17:01:24 GMT 2010

This thread seems the place to be...

I accept the nomination to run for the temporary board of the US Chapter of OSM.

I've been active in the OSM community for about ten months and in that
time I helped found a local mapping group (MappingDC), I've been
acting as secretary for the US Chapter, as well as acting as both
organizer and secretary for the US Chapter and the US State of the Map
calls while Kate Chapman is away. I'm active on the Local Chapters
list, and I'm running this (US OSM Chapter) election.

I'm a longtime member of the DC Tech community, including helping
Tux.org incorporate and  serving on the board of a local tech
non-profit in DC. I think my past experience in knowing what has
worked and what doesn't could really be an asset to our budding
organization and would love to be given the opportunity to use that
experience to benefit the OpenStreetMap community.

- Serge