[Talk-us] Would you like MapQuest to demo your app in our SXSW booth?

Antony Pegg antthelimey at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 14:56:50 GMT 2011

Hello all,

MapQuest is busy planning out our booth for the SXSW conference (
http://www.sxsw.com) and we'd love to show some of the great things that
people have done that leverage the open APIs & tools we've stood up over the
last few months as we work to support OSM.

If you think you'd enjoy us showing off your projects to thousands of
people, and giving you mad props while we do it, then please let us know at
either open at mapquest.com or ant at mapquest.com.

We're looking for projects, apps, demos, mashups, proof of concepts etc that
utilize any of the services found here:
http://developer.mapquest.com/web/products/open

this includes:
 - MQ OSM tiles
 - MQ open Aerial tiles
 - MQ stylesheets
 - Directions service (especially anything done with bike routing)
 - elevation service
 - nominatim
 - Guidance service
 - the open Javascript SDK