[Talk-us] Walking Papers is back and I'm sorry it was down.

Michal Migurski mike at stamen.com
Mon Jun 20 04:37:46 BST 2011

Hi everyone,

I fixed Walking Papers today. It was not processing new prints and scans for almost two weeks.

It's been hit with a double-whammy of garbage input and not enough of my time to fix it. I apologize for the downtime, especially to those of you hoping to use Walking Papers in your mapping parties and everyone who sent e-mail. I’ve changed our polling script to hopefully be more resilient to future problems, and I’m expecting the full set of prints and scans from the affected time to be processed successfully.

-mike.

michal migurski- mike at stamen.com
                 415.558.1610