[Talk-us] Ideas for OSMF US Swag

Thea Aldrich theaglitter at gmail.com
Thu May 26 22:09:18 BST 2011

Hi US Mappers,

We are looking for ways OSMF US can help mappers who are interested in
throwing mapping parties, conducting outreach activities and bringing more
people into the community. The most frequent request we get is for OSM
branded materials that can be given out at mapping and speaking events. We
have obtained a great discount from a vendor and would like to purchase
things like pens, stickers, etc.

Our idea is that when a community member throws an event, they can contact
us and we will mail the supplies to them free of charge. Our question to the
community is: If you like this idea, what types of branded materials would
you like?

Thanks,

Thea Clay,

for the OSMF US Board