[Talk-us] Turn restriction dispute

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Mon Feb 11 01:14:11 GMT 2013

Paul Johnson writes:
 > Looking through the "making turns" section of the Florida driver's manual,
 > the maneuver NE2 proposes and the argument you're giving to explain it
 > still doesn't work.

Mercy, Jesus, Mary, Mother of God!! I can't believe we're arguing the
minutia of Florida traffic law here!

What is the conservative approach? What is least likely to get someone
a ticket or get them in an accident? What do most drivers do at this
intersection? There's no sign? But there are road markings.

Put the turn restriction back in. And NE2, if you're reading this?
Leave it there.

And Paul? For the love of God, stay out of Florida. Don't kick the
bear and then wonder why he's biting you.

Crynwr supports open source software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-600-8815
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog