[OSM-talk] uploading gpx files. how to?
schildberg at scoid.de
Sun Sep 10 18:11:07 BST 2006
I want to upload raw gpx files. As I found you guys not too much verbose
about the details doing this I tell you what I do to achieve this.
1. I load the file into JOSM
2. I change it to to data layer (German Version says Daten-Ebene) I get
red dots on the window with blue lines between them.
3. I click on the "upload to OSM" button.
4. it starts uploading, from time to time it stops and it tells me
"parsing error occured"
5. persistently I press the button "upload to OSM" again, repeating this
until all data appears to be uploaded.
Would you please comment this for me?
More information about the talk