[OSM-talk] OSM layer into Adobe Illustrator?

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 15:19:10 GMT 2007

Hi Philip

I'm glad that Ivan's explanation is satisfactory to you. I support it too.

Personally I'm stoked at the possibility of ITN using our imagery, and I think pretty much everyone else is too.
Overlaying on Google Satellite imagery is fine, and a CC-SA credit to OSM is satisfactory.

Apologies over the confusion .. there are definitely particulars to work out, but in no circumstances do I ever
imagine OSM data requiring attribution to several thousand users, or a wipe of the database. No one is suing
anyone.

We want ITN to use OSM! Let us know how we can help!

Mikel