[OSM-talk] OSM layer into Adobe Illustrator?

Barnett, Phillip Phillip.Barnett at itn.co.uk
Fri Feb 23 01:15:32 GMT 2007

Seconded. This really should be a wakeup call - I've been on this list for 10 months and this license issue surfaces every five or six weeks, and goes away again.

And yes, I'd happily PD my contributions, and I'm sure if there was a PD tickbox condition of entry, that 90% of contributors would happily agree. No need for lawyers.

Phillip