[OSM-talk] Edit war on the wiki "map features"

sylvain letuffe liste at letuffe.org
Wed Nov 26 18:24:44 GMT 2008

> Alternatively we can choose people who have done a lot of tagging. For
> example Milenko, beej71, wildMan, kiya, Skywave, devrise, blars, GercoKees,
> uboot, MichaelCollinson, andrewpmk, ewedistrict, beldin, Alban,  katpatuka,
> ulfl, mackerski dkt or Sven Anders.

I had a similar idea, democratie has, imho, the general dis-advantage of
giving a "vote power" to people who are not aware of things they are voting
for.

What about giving the "voting power" to people that actualy map things they
know about ?

... And/or what about elections in the osm word, for a few dozen deputies that
will be renewed every X days, that discuss between then ?

--
sly
sylvain letuffe