[OSM-talk] Business listings

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 16:16:11 BST 2009

Brilliant! I second that.. Erm.. +1 that idea!
-with a custom CM slippy map that will show the listings. (that
companies can use)
BUT -The basemap (mapnik, osmarender, cyclemap) shouldnt play
favorites, it lists it all at lowest zoom :-) (a middleman who can
play nice with yellow pages)

Cheers,
Sam

ps. Paying for a listing in yellowpages, you should get a choice of
what map it gets listed on. :)

Twitter: @Acrosscanada