[OSM-talk] Waze using OSM Data

Noam Bardin noam at waze.com
Tue Aug 31 22:35:42 BST 2010

Julio and Ignacio,
thank you for bringing this to our attention.  See our blog post at
http://www.waze.com/blog/thanks-and-huge-apology-to-the-openstreetmap-community/

You guys were right and we took immediate action and deleted all potentially
infringing data (see full story on the post).

Thanks,

Noam

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 2:26 PM, Julio Costa Zambelli <
julio.costa at openstreetmap.cl> wrote:

> Is it me or they just decided to erase the whole thing? (I am noticing
> the new tiles at the lower zoom levels)
>

> On 31 August 2010 16:51, Julio Costa Zambelli
> <julio.costa at openstreetmap.cl> wrote:
> > No.
> >
> > On 31 August 2010 16:22, IgnacioZ <zignacio at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Just asking... are they sharing the new tracks?

Noam Bardin
CEO Waze
www.twitter.com/noamb11
US: 415-216-8719