[OSM-talk] Foss4g in CHILE

César Medina ciesaremedina at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 01:34:58 GMT 2010

Hi all, how are you? As some already know, I am in the early organization of the 1st FOSS4G event in Chile, in conjunction with a university here in santiago of Chile, that will be held in march 2011,for this, I need some cooperation in particular issues, at least for those who are here in Chile, need use cases or workshops:
-gvsig-geoserver-mapserver-postgresql-postgis
Within the next few weeks we should be launching the program, the web and more. For those who dare to cooperate on any issue, please contact me either on the list or my personal email ciesaremedina (at) gmail (dot) com
best regards Cesar msn ciesaremedina (at) hotmail (dot) com gmail ciesaremedina (at) gmail (dot) com skype ciesare_medina twitter @ciesaremedina