[OSM-talk] Mapping streets as areas - can I do it now?

Nic Roets nroets at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 22:23:19 GMT 2010

How much traffic do you have and will you get a fine or ticket for
choosing the best racing line ?

I would like to do something about the related problem of routing
through parking areas. But non-convex objects are quite hard to detect
and process considering how much data we have. Furthermore, I believe
academics have not yet found an efficient (n^2 or n^3) algorithm for
routing through areas and the best we have is something like exp(n).