[OSM-talk] Mapping South East Haiti

Vincent Auvigne vincent.auvigne at ekipaj.com
Fri Jan 22 11:47:24 GMT 2010

Hi Karl,

Unfortunately the rural areas we are interested in are not covered by the
tile. The area is more or less this one :
http://projekte.eiops.de/osm-matrix/?zoom=12
<http://projekte.eiops.de/osm-matrix/?zoom=12&lat=18.3032&lon=-72.45866&laye
rs=B0FTFTFFFFFFFT> &lat=18.3032&lon=-72.45866&layers=B0FTFTFFFFFFFT

Could you explain me something about the link you gave me. Why is there no
satellite imagery in the areas with colored tiles near Jacmel ?

Other question : where can I found the signification of the color of the
tiles ?

Regards

Vincent