[OSM-talk] [OSM-legal-talk] License Change View on OSM Inspector

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Tue Dec 13 08:46:44 GMT 2011

Hi,

    apologies if this is the 2nd or 3rd time you're reading this, I have
posted to dev and legal-talk yesterday in the hope that any major bugs
could be ironed out before I announce this to a wider audience.

I have added a world-wide license change map to OSM Inspector:

http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/?view=wtfe&lon=-1.80469&lat=35.88371&zoom=2

This is based on the per-object data I have on wtfe.gryph.de, combined
with a current planet file. The view is updated nightly.

There's also statistics on the number of objects here:

http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/munin.html

And detailed information here:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Remapping/License_Change_View_on_OSM_Inspector

Bye