[OSM-talk] Task Manager for Remapping Efforts

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sat Jul 21 11:41:15 BST 2012

I've set up a task manager on http://rebuild.poole.ch/ (it is simply a further instance of the HOT tasking server) to support and coordinate what ever remapping efforts can be carried out by arm chair mapping. You can log in with your existing OSM credentials.

If you want to add jobs send mail to my OSM user account (SimonPoole) and I'll give you admin status and a show you how to set them up. I suspect that targeting hotspots and stuff that doesn't require too much local knowledge would make most sense.

Simon